Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday [Week 1]

Pin It
I'm trying something new today and linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

So here it goes:

002

Photo taken by my 8yr old. :-)
Pants- Old Navy... I love these!! (And have had them for.ever!)
Shirt- Red Camel

025

This dress is from a few summers back, super comfy on a hot day... which is has been lately.

Sunglasses via Target
Flip Flop Necklace- A gift
Bracelet- Gift
Earrings- have had forever
Poodle... That's Conrad ;-)


WIWW1

Shorts- cut from some ancient jeans I had
Shirts- Gap
Sandals in all photos--- my Abercrombie via TJMaxx find... way cute

Last two photos taken by my hubs... I'm going to need to figure out how this self-picture thing works or maybe a few lessons to either of my photographers this week. ;-)

pleated poppy




XxOo~ Melissa

12 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to participate in WIWW. Going to check your Etsy. Oh!and I love Savannah as well! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to WIWW! Love the white capris, and the dress is great too. Love comfy cool dresses :) Have a great day!
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! They look comfy. Today is my first WIWW too. It's fun. :-)
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you joined in! Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! Thanks for following our blog ;) I'm your newest follower now too!! Cute blog! Yes, you rocked those white capris!! Have a wonderful day!

    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress. I don't wear dresses enough but feel so pretty when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, I love your outfits!!! You 8 year old took a pretty good picture, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun to see you on WWIW! Great job - I'd wear that dress all the time on hot days too if I was you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to find you! I'm your newest follower! You look great in all your outfits!
    You can find me here:
    http://cdnmom-sofarfromhome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you decided to link up to wiww! You'll find that you'll think a little more about what you want to wear each day.. knowing that your going to take a picture of it! lol :)
    I love that blue dress and those white capris! Very summer-ish :) See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful!! I LOVE your dress. WOW pretty impressive shot considering your 8yr old took it..future photographer perhaps?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ladies, all of your comments are so encouraging, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...