Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday [What We Wore...Vacation Edition]

Pin It
Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.. this is my Vacation Edition.

  I've been totally slack in posting these past few weeks because of my kids being on vacation, and now I'm on 'vacation' with the kids... next week we'll be back home and hopefully back on schedule so I will have much better photo ops... if taking my self picture counts as a photo op... either way, you get what I'm sayin'!

Let's start with my bummin' it look of no make-up, cut-offs and my pink UGA Tee... which I love, by the way, GO DAWGS! (I'm pretty sure we have 6 Saturdays left till College Football Season... woot!)

My 8yr old cut off my feet/legs, but I was wearing my Cobians with my new pink pedi.

We're also spending some quality time at the Pool... I decided to spare myself the tankini pictures, but my kids are way adorable in their suits:
Natalie's suit is Old Navy
Hat: from Costco and has 98% UV protection
Shades: Gymboree


Trista's suit: Sears, on sale, woo hoo! My toes match the pink, seriously!
I also used tips from ScatterGirls to snap this mid-air cannonball picture... with my Camera's Sport setting *wink*

Trista's coverup is from Costco and my Shades are Target... from forever ago.

Last but not least... here is one of my most favorite t-shirts, that I picked up a few summers ago, from a little shop in Emerald Isle, NC called Flip-Flops (as you can imagine, I love that shop name, too.)

I wore this with one of my Old Navy Minis that I showed off here.

pleated poppy

As soon as I return home, I'm going to get really busy with sewing and such as I plan for fall... more about that, soon!
I hope you are all having a fantastic week and thanks for stopping by!  

Are you a SoChick Facebook Fan?  Head over and Like me then come back here to enter this GiveAway... it ends TODAY!

XxOo~ Melissa

1 comment:

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...