Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday [My Profile Pic]

Pin It
It's been a few weeks since I've linked up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW, so to get back in the groove after Hurricane Irene and having a fire in our home the other night, {Gasp!} We are all okay, our home is fine, we are blessed, I thought I'd share What I wore in my Profile Pic... after all, I did have my 8yr old take it for WIWW purposes... *wink*


Sunglasses: Target
Strapless Top: American Eagle Outlet (one of my fav tops fo' sho!)
Cut-Offs: once my most favorite pair of jeans, I just rolled the hem this time around
Wedges: Gap Outlet

I also thought this picture to be fitting since I'm standing on a UGA rug and football starts on Saturday!!! Gooooo Dawgs!


pleated poppy

I promise to have something new next week once life calms down a bit, does life ever really calm down?

Did you See this week's Awesome GiveAway?! Check it out: HERE!


XxOo~ Melissa

8 comments:

  1. You look great - hope things are getting back to normal after the crazy weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should know that with 2 kids and having a successful business that things are always a little crazy! lol :)
    I love your new header and you look beautiful in that outfit (but you always look so cute)
    and a house fire does not sound good- hope all is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this summery outfit. Adorable! Makes me sad that summer is winding down :( Would LOVE for you to come say hello sometime! rolleduppretty.com :)
    Have a GREAT GREAT day!!!
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your family is ok. You look beautiful.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness how am I not following you?! American Eagle top, AND a Georgia Bulldog?! My new BFF!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...