Friday, September 17, 2010

New Items

Pin It

This week I launched SoChick's "Grab It!" line, which are ready-to-ship bags and accessories that I have made. Currently a few options are available and more inventory will be added weekly. The Perfectly Pleated Pouch has been a big seller!! This week I have SOLD OUT of the Pink/White Floral, which is wonderful! I still have a Pink/White color option available as well as Black/White and the Blue Blossom.


I also have two Daisy Bags for sale, both in the Blue Daisy patterned fabric, a favorite of mine, more colors will be available in the coming weeks.


On a final note, I WILL have a Diaper Bag photo on the site by the end of next week, I've been getting a lot of e-mails about it, sorry it has taken so long! :-)


Thanks for everyone's support!!


Have a wonderfully SoChick weekend!


~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...