Monday, November 21, 2011

Give SoChick! for Christmas [& Small Business Saturday, Can I Promote You?]

Pin It
Today is the last day to order the made-to-order SoChick Sling and Dahlia Tote bags... but there is still plenty of time to order any of the smaller ready-to-ship accessories at SoChick!The Shop!!


Here are some of my Favorite Items... Notice that they are all $20 or less (!)


~The Perfectly Pleated Pouch


~Organic Cotton Ruffle Scarf


~SoChick Wristlet


I'm sure you can find some stocking stuffers for the Everyday Chick on your shopping list! Pssst~ It's perfectly acceptable to gift yourself some SoChick!, too!


* * *
Saturday, November 26th is Small Business Saturday.  This is the day after Black Friday Madness, where you are encouraged to get out and support your local small businesses by shopping small.


Read more about Small Business Saturday Here.


Here is what SoChick! will be up to: 


I will be attending the New Bern Farmer's Market, which will be open for extended hours (8am-4pm) for their Christmas Carol Craft Sale.  I will have a table there and would love for you stop by to see me and the other local artists if you are in the area!


Here is what I want to do for you, if you're a Small Business Owner:


I'd love to share your Shop/Small Business with my readers, Tweeps, and Facebook Followers, to encourage them to shop Small for SBS!  I'm putting together a Small Business Guide that I will post Wed and it will remain up through the Holiday till Saturday Evening.


What you can do to participate.. it's easy... e-mail me with your 200x200 Shop Button, that's it!


Your button should link directly to your Shop/Small Business; be sure to get it to me by 8pm EST, Tuesday Nov. 22nd (that's tomorrow evening)!


I will list the guide on Wed. Nov 23rd with the Buttons and promote via all my Social Media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)  I'm happy for you to share the direct link to that  post as well!
I think this will be an Awesome way to share Small Businesses and connect readers to other Small Businesses and Shops they may not know about!  You may find a small business in your area, too!


Have a great Monday!!


XxOo~ Melissa

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to support other small businesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa ,
    I'd love to have my home based business promoted by you! I'd even love to share some of my products with you for helping me promote!

    Can you e-mail at
    averymquinn@hotmail.com

    So I can get you whatever you need? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa! I'm emailing you now . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, gals! And thanks! This should be a great guide.. I'm so happy to share ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...