Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Choosing Fabric

Pin It
I have added a link, to the right of the page, so that you can check out the fabric I have on-hand. Everything is very summer-y right now, because, well, its summertime :-) However, if you don't find what your looking for, let me know what bag style your interested in and your color preference so that I can show you some swatches of coordinating fabrics that I think you'll like. I am more than happy to order to your specifications, especially because that's what SoChick! is all about, showing off your personality and style!

Check back often as I will update fabric choices as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...