Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Laminates!

Pin It
Laminated Canvas is really great for... Diaper Bags! It's so easy to wipe clean, so it always looks nice while maintaining durability. Check out my Fabrics for some new Laminates which will make great options for diaper bags, I can easily get some solid color Laminates to coordinate with any of the patterns shown.

If Laminate isn't your thang, that's okay, too... under my Fabrics you'll find quite a few prints that are ideal for diaper bags but are still versatile enough for running errands without baby.

********************************************************
Keep checking in with SoChick! because I'll be introducing a new Diaper Bag style in the very near future!! And, remember to check the fabrics often for updates, still don't see anything that catches your fancy but want to order a bag? Click the pink "E-mail SoChick!" button and let me know what your looking for! That's what SoChick! is all about, Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...