Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rainy Day

Pin It
I've gotten a lot done today so I'm taking a break to blog some pictures of what I've been up to while enjoying a nice cup of coffee.. yum... gotta have the caffiene fix to get me through another night of sewing. I have a feeling its going to be like this through Christmas! (Woo Hoo! Busy=Good for Business)


Here is the flag I did for my older daughter's Girl Scout troop. Basically I just added the lettering... it turned out so nice, i'm very pleased:




And here is just a sneak peek of the awesome hardware on a custom Diaper Bag I'm finishing up... I will post pictures of the actual bag after it is delivered.
These quick-release hooks on the bag straps allow this bag to be used as a messenger or as a back-pack. They are so great, I love them!

I really love adding hardware and such to bags, it gives them a polished and professional look and just brings the whole bag up a notch. A lot of the newer bags I will be putting on SoChick!'s website will feature metal hardware.

Thats about it for now... off to start dinner then back to the sewing table!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing concept introduced. I love these embroidered things and I am going to buy an embroidered towel for myself too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...