Friday, June 15, 2012

Free Sewing Pattern and Market News

Pin It
{Sewing Pattern/ Bag Making Kit Sale}

Now through the end of June, receive a free PDF Download* of the SoChick Market Tote Sewing Pattern when you purchase a kit from the SoChick Shop.

SoChick Bag Making Kits include everything you need to sew your SoChick Market Tote... The designer cotton prints (from Amy Butler's Soul Blossom line), interfacing/interlining and hardware... you provide the thread and sewing machine!  This tote is super awesome for summer as it holds lots and lots... makes a great Market Tote, of course, or a beach bag!




*The PDF will be emailed to you within 24hrs of purchase.  Because the Sewing Pattern is emailed as a PDF file, for free with purchase, there are no refunds for kits purchased during this sale.


{Market News}
I will not be at the New Bern Farmer's Market this weekend as planned... I will return on Saturday July 7th.  In the meantime, I will be holding an Instagram or Facebook sale this weekend!  Be sure to "Like" SoChick Handbags on Facebook to get the latest info on the sale!  (You can also follow me on Instagram @TheSoChickChick).


When I return to the Market in July, I hope to have sewing patterns and kits available for purchase at my booth!


Have a great weekend!


XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...