Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Goodbye Beach, Hello Mountains {Yep... We're Moving!}

Pin It
I mentioned it on Twitter, but it's more official when I put it up here on the blog...

We're Moving!

I'm happy to say that my hard-working husband has been promoted from the beach to the mountains.  I am so proud of him and how hard he works for our family, we're lucky chicks in this house, myself and the little girls that is.

What does this mean for SoChick?! Well, just that we're headed out west... to the western part of North Carolina anyway.  I expect that I'll close the shop for a week or two once the actual move happens, but for now things will pretty much stay the same.

We are all very excited for this new adventure, things are pretty crazy around here and we figure we will be on our way come March... yikes!  So much to do!

Blogging may be a little slow as I'm trying to stay sane while I coordinate and manage everything involved with the move, on top of day-to-day business.  The SoChick Quilt Along will still continue as planned, have you checked that out?

Speaking of the SoChick Quilt Along, featuring Anchors Aweigh and Salt Water by Tula Pink, I still have a few Anchors Aweigh Quilt Kits left for pre-order.  I am including one of my favorite lotion bars for FREE with the purchase of a Quilt Kit in my shop, while supplies last.  I'd love to have you join in!


I'll update here as much as I can about the move, but I'd love for you to follow me on Facebook or Twitter.  Do you have any tips for me to keep my sanity while prepping to move our lives across the state?  Please share!

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...