Friday, October 8, 2010

Custom Order: Diabetic Handbag

Pin It
Here is a custom order I just completed. My client wanted a stylish bag that allowed easy access to her diabetes testing supplies clutch.
The pocket for the clutch was the biggest challenge for this bag, but came out very nicely, allowing easy access to her supplies while blending seamlessly into the back of the purse.
I am very pleased with how this bag turned out, and hope my client loves it as much as I loved making it!

Front pocket flap secured with magnetic snap closure.


Diabetic Clutch pocket (and YES that's an adjustable strap!)

Clutch pocket opened. Pocket is 10.25L x 6.5H x 1.5D (measurements in inches)


Top zippered closure.
Final bag measurements: 11"L x 8"H x 3.5"D
ALSO...
TEAM PINK items are now available on the website http://www.sochickhandbags.com/ A percentage of the proceeds from the sale of these products will go to Susan G. Komen for a Cure at the end of October!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...

    diabetic meal plan for a month

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...