Friday, October 15, 2010

Pin It
What a quick week this has been, probably because I was stuck in Jury Duty on Monday! I did, however, manage to deliver some custom orders, get a few new totes made for the site (which I will be putting up mid-week) and to round it off I was able to sell a few Team Pink Awareness items!

Pink items will be available through the end of October with a percentage of the sales going to Susan G. Komen for a CURE. :-)

On another note, I can't believe Halloween is around the corner and i've yet to figure out costumes for my kids, eeek! Once Halloween is over its like the official whirlwind of the Holiday Season, starting to think about Holiday Items I will be carrying on the site... I will have a Holiday Line launched early November, so get your Christmas List ready!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Melissa S.
SoChick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...