Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pin It
I just finished up some new items for the site! A few simple yet chic totes and coordinating wristlets. I used up the rest of my Regent Skulls fabric by Alexander Henry for one tote and wristlet... I love, love, love it! I adore the colors and really this fabric takes you everywhere from feeling like royalty to living it up in Vegas, with crowns and suits of cards, and pretty places in between, with flowers and butterflies. Plus, the skulls are totally fitting for Halloween, right?


Don't worry, there is something for everyone... the second tote and wristlet feature a beautiful Gerbera Daisy print fabric in shades of red on a white background paired with black it makes for an eye catching combo!


Both totes have pretty pleats which give them a dress-like shape and are sized just right. So pretty, so perfect for everyday, so chic... SoChick!


They will be listed for sale tomorrow, be sure to check it out!



SNEAK PEEK:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...