Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Is National Embroidery Month [Yay!!!]

Pin It
I heart embroidery! Mostly, for me, it's machine embroidery... but I appreciate all types!


I plan to stitch something fun later in the month, but for now I wanted to share some fun-stitchy-embroidery-yummyness with you...


Enjoy!


{Embroidery floss in a rainbow of pretty Colors}
Source: flickr.com via Melissa on Pinterest



{Beautiful hand embroidery! I love the little bumble bee!}
Source: flickr.com via Melissa on Pinterest



{A stunning example of free-hand machine embroidery}
Source: flickr.com via Melissa on Pinterest



{One of my Go-To Sites for Embroidery Designs!}




{Example of a cool Urban Threads design, Ahoy Matey, that I used for some gifted scarves}











Do you embroider by hand or machine? Planning to stitch up something for National Embroidery Month?? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear about it!


XxOo~ Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mellisa

    The embroidery with flowers looks amazing, it must took a while to make that. I also love the colors and combination of the fabrics for the purses you made. I am a beginner crafter, and new to blog, but feel free to have a look my blog, I made some nice bags recently, would love to have some comments

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...