Monday, October 14, 2013

Embroidery and Zombies, Boo! {Handmade Halloween Fun}

Pin It
Here's a quick post to show you the fun designs I've been stitching...

I found this I Heart Zombies design and knew my 5th grader would love it, so here's a shirt I stitched up for Halloween:


I also have a friend who is a huge fan of The Walking Dead, so you know I needed... NEEDED... to make a shirt for her...

And finally, because Zombies and human hearts may be a bit much for my 4yr old's Pre-K class, I stitched up a cute "BOO" Halloween shirt for her...

I'm having so much fun; machine embroidery has always been a favorite and I love finding such awesome designs!

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...