Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Machine Embroidery Makes me Happy

Pin It
If you follow me on Twitter then you have to have seen at least one of my many machine embroidery-related photos or Tweets over the Holiday season.


Not to mention embroidery-related posts here on the blog:
~Happy New Year Tumblers
~Holiday Handtowels

Meet my lovely Singer, my partner in crime stitches.

(If you do a search (to the right) you can come up with some other stitchy-related posts.)


Today I want to share one of my favorite sites for Embroidery downloads, Urban Threads.


Here are some designs I've used from their site:


Aaaand, I have like a ton more that I will stitch, one day.


So you see, in the middle of making pretty bags and accessories, I'm completely hooked on stitching fun and funky stuff, too.


Here is a project I'm dying to try...


Embroidered Winged Drape Cardigan


... I'm adding as my 1st crafty goal of 2012. 


Check out their site at UrbanThreads.com. It's sew fun!




XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...