Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weekend {And then some} Wrap-Up [Holiday Hustle & Bustle]

Pin It
I'm here!  


After a mini-hiatus whilst I cranked out Christmas orders, I'm back... and it feels good.  


Here's what I've been up to:

I ordered, and received, this adorable mini-canvas from Lindsay of Aisle To Aloha.  You need to check out her shop... way cute, bright modern art.
 I need this sewing machine in a larger piece for my studio... maybe on a round canvas.

I also put the finishing touches on my Christmas decor... I almost always forget the garland on the staircase... but am so happy when I remember it, because I love it:

Can you see how I've hung our cards above the tv? I love seeing them up there.

 Finally, I delivered the last of my orders for 2011... *sigh* another holiday season under my belt.  

These perfectly pleated pouches were so pretty, I almost didn't want to give them up, but that wouldn't make for good customer service. And honestly, what would I do with all the extra pouches? Wait, I know i'd find something!

 I did these tumblers and was so SO happy with them... how cute are they?!
  You can't tell from my photo, but I did a zig-zag stitch in gold metallic thread to applique the white embroidered fabric to the base polka dot fabric.  Machine Embroidery makes me happy.

And finally, today I had the pup groomed for Christmas... (please excuse the white speck in all of my photos, a trip to the Apple store is in order to fix that)

Conrad is the youngest and biggest of our two dogs, he's a Standard Poodle and this is the first time I have let the hair on his face really grow out.  I'm really digging his fluffy wuffy teddy bear face... our groomer is a Rockstar!!

How are you faring through the holiday season?  Happy Hanukkah!!

XxOo~ Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I saw that mini canvas when you posted it on Instagram - it's so fun! Happy holidays to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...