Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up [Ready for Christmas!]

Pin It
I hope you had a great weekend!  


Aside from a short visit to the Farmer's Market, we stayed around the house mostly and relaxed, which was nice to do after the Thanksgiving rush.  Since my hubs is in retail, he works his behind off, even more, during the Holiday Season.  It has become a tradition of sorts to wait a week after Thanksgiving before pulling down our Christmas decor... though I am always tempted to do so right away like most people I know, I am happy for us to do it as a family once we are all recouped from the Turkey eating.


On Friday, I made some holiday towels with machine embroidered applique... so fun!



On Saturday I made this little berry wreath using foam discs and berry sprigs, that I picked up from the dollar store, and ribbon that I already had.  It's so perfect for my kitchen window!

On Sunday, down came the decorations from the attic and Deck The Halls we did!

Our kitty, Jack Bauer, was so happy that we finally put up the tree so that he could take a decent cat nap under it, snuggled into the velvet tree skirt. I'm pretty sure he thinks this is the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year", too. *wink*  


This week will be spent finishing up Christmas orders before I start hunkering down to take care of gifts for our family and my oldest chickie's teachers, as well as holiday baking!! Yay!

What did you do this past weekend? Are you decorated for the holidays?

* * * 
[Don't forget]
  Today is the last day to shop SoChick The Shop!  I will be closing the online shop for the holidays while I restock inventory and freshen things up.  There are still some stocking stuffer gifts available: 

~Pink and Teal Ruffled Scarves (100% Organic Cotton!)

~Holiday Mini-Wristlets (perfect for the little Chicks on your list)

Use code STKNGSTFR20 at checkout to save 20% on your total purchase!

You'll also want to be sure to like SoChickHandbags on Facebook so you don't miss out on fun stuff while the shop is closed... *wink*
* * *
Tomorrow I'll be sharing a how-to guide on [Caring for your SoChick! Items],  as well as some tips on caring for other handmade gifts via a guest post, be sure to check it out!



XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...