Friday, April 27, 2012

Gone Camping and a Custom Order

Pin It
A super quick post today as I am packing up to head out for a weekend Camping trip with my oldest Chick-a-dee, her Girl Scout Troop and about 2000 other North Carolina Girl Scouts as we celebrate 100 years of Girl Scouting.  Good Times.


I wanted to share this custom order diaper bag I made recently.  Again, I used Lisa Lam's Multi-tasking Tote pattern, from The Bag Making Bible... which I love.  I also love my customer's choice of the black/white Damask with Red combo.  So Classy, So Chic, So Chick!!  I also included a coordinating Wipe-able, Roll-able, SoChick Changing pad... which is topped with Vinyl for easy cleaning. 






Bag Exterior and Accents: Black & White Damask and Polka dots 100% Cotton Home Dec. Canvas


Lining: Red 100% Organic Cotton Twill


I included a Removable Base Insert for easy cleaning as well as the vinyl-covered, roll-able changing pad.


What an awesome bag to take you through the baby years and beyond!


Have a fabulous weekend!  I'll update you when I make it back to civilization. *wink*


P.S.- This is my 200th post!!! Ahhh! Can you believe it?! *happy dance* I all of you for following along with me!


XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...