Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up [Vintage Style, Sew Serendipity, and Such]

Pin It
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Today was the first day back to school for my chick-a-dee number 1, and yesterday stared a seriously busy work week for me.  Though, April is shaping up to be a pretty busy month... which is okay, as long as I stay on top of things.

I have a few things I want to share, like a recap of the Sewing Expo I went to in Atlanta several weekends ago, some order's I've been working on, the progress in my girls' room, and something else that I've added re-added to my plate, but those posts are going to have to wait for editing and such.  Today I'm just sharing a few photos that helped to top off a great Easter Weekend. (Even though yesterday was a weekday, ha ha.)

I picked up this magazine  in the grocery store yesterday... I love it.  It's full of great ideas and inspiration.  A fun read.


After browsing my new magazine, I was pleasantly surprised by the mailman delivering my early Mother's Day gift (From my Mother In Law):


I am sew stinkin' excited to try something from this book!  I'm not exactly sure when that will happen, so in the meantime, I'll just read it from end to end and over again. 

Do you have Sew Serendipity? What is your favorite pattern? 

I promise to be back to regular posting soon... and wrapping up The SoChick Chick's Guide to Fabric with the final two posts! 

XxOo~ Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...