Monday, September 12, 2011

Prepping for Fall & Weekend Wrap-up

Pin It
My weekend started with the Art Walk in Downtown New Bern on Friday... I did have a new sling bag, I sold it... working on more!

Saturday morning I was at the New Bern Farmer's Market... I now have a space inside, which is fabulous!  I always enjoy meeting the other vendors and new people... and I'm starting to recognize some market regulars whom I look forward to seeing when I am there!

The market went well this weekend... I will be posting a Calendar for when I am there.  I'm learning that I won't be able to make it there every weekend because I need time to build up my inventory... which is a good thing for me, not so much for customers who want to get their hands on some SoChick goodness... which brings me to my next topic....

{Prepping for Fall}

I've already gone over Pantone's colors for fall but I always over think myself, then end up stumped when it comes to actually ordering all of my material for new products. (Don't panic, I do have some new fabrics... *wink*)

I pride myself and SoChick on offering fun and fresh fabrics and styles... I am really loving the nougats, caramels and grays that are big for fall, but I also am all about pops of color... good thing that fall/winter 2011 is all about color... I would love for you to take this quick survey to help make up my mind so I can get started with SoChick's Fall/Winter 2011 Collection!!


I you for taking the time to fill out my survey and I will post the answers next week on my weekend wrap-up post!


XxOo~ Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Survey done! Saw it on twitter, so I stopped by! :) @kassarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK- I admit it, I'm biased on the framed clutches versus the others question lol. Yeah, purse frames!
    I love your blog and of course your work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...