Friday, September 30, 2011

Check It Out! {Sponsor Love}

Pin It
Now that it's October, I guess I better introduce you to the lovely ladies who's ads have graced my sidebar for the past month!  These gals have great shops, I'd love for you to visit them and leave a comment!

{Sponsor Love: Check them out!}







My name is Chrissy and I blog over at Hoot Designs and I also have a photography blog called Hoot Photography.  I'm a fairly new blogger and have enjoyed getting to know all the crafty and talented artists out there in blog land. I enjoy all kinds of crafts and I'm always jumping from one craft to the next.  After mentioned my crazy all over the place self I learned there were others like me so we started a blog called Scatter Girls.  We blog about all things handmade with tutorials, fun Wednesday linky's and we love to have our friends guest post for us to share their talents.


                                                                   I have a shop on Etsy with a few things for sale.  
The key chains listed are by real "Indie" business and if your interested just send me a note and let me know you came through Melissa with SoChick Handbags and I'll ship for free!!Come visit Hoot designs, I'd love to meet you!
~Chrissy


Hoot Designs on Facebook  |  Blog: www.hootdesigns.com  |  Twitter: @Chrissy217


* * * 

JuneTheShop


Hello everyone! My name is Tara and I blog over at The Small Town Mom and am also the owner of June. The Shop. I am currently living in a small town just south of the Twin Cities, Minnesota with my husband of 3 years and my 20 month old daughter. And let me tell you, it is fun! I've always pictured myself as a stay-at-home-mom and although everyday isn't easy, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

I am inspired by so many things, it can be the gathering of a dress, or the pop of color on a wall! The support of my family and friends is always an inspiration to me and I am always looking for inspiration in the things that surround me. My go to place is the ever addicting, Pinterest!

When I'm not singing off key toddler songs or hanging out with The Hubs, I love to craft. I'm a fan of anything DIY and enjoy creating for others! And when the weather is right (I'm one who pretty much hibernates during the winter months) I also love to sight see around Minnesota! 


Tara



Website: thesmalltownmom.com  |  Shop: junetheshop.etsy.com  | Twitter: @MNTara

* * *




Hey there!  
I'm Dawn from Eventually Cottage, where you can usually find me crafting my heart out or working on frugal home decorating projects.  My Prince Charming {partner in crime} and I bought his childhood home about 7 years ago.  It was formerly the carriage house for a large estate.  We have been working non-stop turning it into a cozy home for our two teenagers, three rescue dogs, and two rescue kitties!  When I'm not hard at work on our home or in my Eventually Cottage shop, I can be found answering 911 calls for our county's Department of Emergency Services.  It's a crazy life, but I wouldn't change one thing about it!  <3


Website: EventuallyCottage.com  |  Shop  | Twitter: @EventuallyDawn


* * *


Jana is the chick behind Giggles, Glitz and Glam, where she talks about crafting, hosts a Tuesday Glam Party, and makes adorable little tutus and accessories... which is perfect since she and he hubby are expecting a little girl very soon!  Lean more about Jana, HERE.


* * *
Be sure to check these gals out, and sure, you can tell them SoChick! sent you!

If you would like to become a Sponsor or work with me, be sure to check out my Networking page for more info!


XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...