Friday, January 27, 2012

Insta-Friday & A SoChick Sneak Peek!

Pin It
Have you noticed the lack of posting this week?  That's because I'm a one-woman operation and have been sewing like crazy to get things ready for the re-opening of SoChick! Handbags (The Shop) on MONDAY!!! Eeeeek! I am so super excited for you to see whats going to be in there!

Today I'm linking with Life Rearranged to give you my week in photos, and a Shop Sneak Peek... Enjoy!
life rearranged

Early in the week I made Stuffed Cabbage, my Hungarian Grandmother (Nan) made the best stuffed cabbage. Ever.  I try my best to get it right, from memory, every time.

Super warm to start the week here in Coastal North Carolina... I LOVE it!

I also love when my husband stops at Costco after work and brings home a case of VitaCoco for me!

Yesterday's lunch, delish!

Aaaand, although it's windy and dreary, this temp is a Very nice way to end the week:

After months of planning and weeks of being closed, my SoChick! Shop is re-opening on Monday, January 30th... here's a sneak peek for you!

Also, I'm proud to say my oldest Daughter is a Straight A student!  We were very pleased with yesterday's report card!  This weekend will be busy with gymnastics and girl scouts as well as final prep for the Shop!  Have a wonderful one!

**Have you entered the GiveAway for a Free Fat Quarter from Pat Bravo? Enter HERE.**

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...