Friday, June 10, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Friday #2 [School's Out For Summer!]

Pin It
Today's Fab. Fab. Friday is coming a little late in the day, oh my!  It's been a whirlwind of a week between getting SoChick's Summer '11 products ready and Trista, my eldest, finishing up 2nd grade (today!!).

Head on over to the Shop to check out what I've added for the summer, and beyond!  I'll be continuing to add some items here and there over the next few weeks.








Okay, okay... On to the fabric!!

With today being the Official start to summer vacation, everyone in my house is in high spirits as the care-free days of summer are upon us.  I can't help but be caught up in the feeling, remembering getting out of school and the freeing feeling of not having to go the next day, or the day after that, or the day after that... you get it. *wink*

This youthful-playful mood reminded me of a fabric I came across a while back which featured banner bunting and was perfect children's fabric, really... in my search for that fabric I came across this fabric:


Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest


*Thank goodness for Pinterest, I can actually keep track of stuff now!



Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest



How ADORABLE is this fabric?!  It grasps my mood perfectly, fun and playful with its primary colors, bunting *wink*, clown-girl and black poodle (we have a black Standard Poodle!)... Circus = playful = youthful... like I said, totally catching my mood!  This fabric would not only be just right for children's accessories, but how cute would it be on a little upholstered toddler-size bench or ottoman?

  I really love the other fabrics that the designer, Elvina Kaplun, of New Mom Designs, has in her Etsy shop... you may be seeing some of these in my SoChick designs in the future! *Wink*

Have a wonderful Friday!  Don't forget to check out the new items in my Shop... you may recognize some of the fabrics from last week's Fabulous Fabric Friday!


See you soon!

XxOo~ Melissa



Shop SoChick Handbags
Like SoChick on Facebook
Follow on Twitter @TheSoChickChick

1 comment:

  1. That fabric is totally adorable! I'm gonna head over right now & check out your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...