Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Friday #7 [Heirloom]

Pin It
Happy Friday!!  I've mentioned how I go about Fabulous Fabric Friday (here) and made a Call to Fabric lovers (here), but as a quick recap... Fab. Fab. Friday is my way, as a lover of fabric, to browse, become inspired by and drool over fabulous fabric!

I check out my fav online shops (ex. here and here), I also search blog recaps of Quilt Market (ex. here) and I'll browse Etsy, and Pinterest for inspiration.

Through my Etsy travels this week I stumbled upon this shop and this fabric:

Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest


Let the drooling and ogling begin!

This weeks Fabulous Fabric is Joel Dewberry's Heirloom in Citrine.  (You can see all of the colorways here.)

I love the color combination of the coral/tangerine, light aqua, and the soft yellows.  From what I read, this line was debuted in March at Spring Quilt Market and was available late June/early July in shops. **Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Of course I think of all the pretty Daisy Handbags and Perfectly Pleated Pouches I could make... but I also love this dress:
Source: trueup.net via Melissa on Pinterest


And, I can see fun throw pillows and pillowcases and maybe a quilt to match!

I may have to add some of this to my stash, but also I can't wait for it to get out to other crafters and sewers so that I can ogle what they've created with it! I love doing that, too!

Have a Fabulous Friday and great weekend!  I'm heading home this weekend so I won't be posting, but be sure to check in on Monday when this chick (me) gets personal! *wink*

XxOo~ Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful colors ! This is one of my favorite combos.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...