Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspiration Workshop [Week 6: Pamper Yourself]

Pin It
Linking up with GussySews for Inspiration Workshop #6 today.  I love reading everyone's posts and really look forward to this linky party!

This weeks prompt: {Pamper Yourself}


Sooo... I may have gone a little overboard with this one.  With two kids, a hubby that works long hours, and running my own business, I find little time for pampering myself.  That's not to say I lack in the grooming department, but being well groomed and pampered are two different things... Honestly, the most pampering I've had lately is a homemade Brown Sugar scrub that I use on occasion when I have a chance to take a long shower... long showers and sugar scrub... Ahhh.


Anyway, I have had one professional massage in my life and thoroughly enjoyed it.  And I love, love, relaxing pedicures... I am super picky about where I have one done and prefer a spa over a nail shop.... that being said, here is my inspiration and how I would love to pamper myself:



Exotic Location... Bora Bora... Check


Luxurious Pedicure.... Check



Uber relaxing Vichy shower after a hot stone massage... check.


I swear looking at the photos for inspiration was relaxing!  How would you Pamper Yourself?


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
XxOo~ Melissa

9 comments:

  1. So inspiring and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely the perfect getaway. I want a vacation so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good to me! I'd love to hear your recipe for the brown sugar scrub!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to go to Bora Bora. That would be the ultimate pampering vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks very luxurious!! PERFECT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... an exotic location would be the ULTIMATE in pampering myself! Why didn't I think of that?! ;-]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work! We share a passion for sewing...woot, woot. Following you too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...