Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday [Week 3: Fail]

Pin It
Typically on a Wednesday I'm linking with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy to share my WIWW... I've done two and was looking forward to doing my third... then it hit me... it's Wednesday and I've not taken a single picture of myself this week! Doh!


So far this week I've gotten a custom order shipped and have started working on others, as well as planning what I'm making to sell at a Craft Fair on July 16th...

You read that right... I'll be at a Craft Fair at Trinity Presbyterian Church in Havelock, NC, on July 16th!  Yay!  I'll be sharing a booth inside with my friend, and fellow Handmade Biz owner, Tiana, of Tiana's Unique Designs.  Should be lots of fun. :-)

In Lieu of WIWW, I'll share two snap-shots of my evening and morning... my two nieces slept over, which was fun.  We went to a Pizzeria, near my Dad's house, for dinner...

Fusball2

Then the girl's took-over the living room...

SleepOver2

When we head back to my Dad's later I'm hoping to hit-up the little sound-side beach for some more of this...

16th Street Beach

Ahh, summer vacation. :-)


XxOo~ Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I was sitting on that beach right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been busy! Thats awesome that you'll be at a craft fair! Good luck :)

    reading and the beach. sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...